Thursday 12 September 2013

A walk through the bible!

Wow, what an amazing day I've had! 
It started with some "holy space", where we spent time alone with God. It can be through bible reading, prayer etc. It is a really precious time and I feel that during it it's important to put your whole heart in to it and welcome God in to every moment of the times here on essential. 

A walk through the bible was the session this day and Major Steve Wilson really surprised us with how he was gonna do it. He basically did the same session with us as he does with 11 year olds, puppets and everything. It was brilliant! Even though I've been a christian my whole life and heard about the biblical people thousands of times, I for real needed this session to remember which order they come in. 
I want to give a big applause to my class mates who really acted out their characters during the day. You guys are great! 

The evening program was..........rock climbing!!! Such a good group activity where all are occupied with something to do. I bet my arms will be so sore tomorrow. 

Today's biggest laughs has been when my mate Axl has found and red pick up lines out loud. Here's a few of them:
"You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is in love with me".

"If i were a transplant surgeon, i would give u my heart".

"If you where a Dementor, I would become a criminal just to get your kiss". 

Malin




No comments:

Post a Comment