Saturday 14 December 2013

A small update

I have now been in England for 3 months, 1 week and 5 days. I was told that it would probably rain like all the time so I came well prepared. I packed my red wellies and my yellow rain coat thinking “I’ll look fab even in the rain”! I've only warn my gear once. Disappointed! Maybe after Christmas!

Two weeks ago me and the boys left for another training week and this time we stayed at a Priory in Aylesford outside of London. It was so beautiful and the main buildings where exactly like I imagined it to be. The place where calm and peaceful and you left feeling refreshed and filled by Gods spirit. It was lovely spending time with the rest of our Essential group, catching up and focusing on God’s grace which where the theme for the week.

Christmas is upon us and I've done a bunch of Christmassy things these first weeks of December. Last week me and boys where in charge of the decorations for the hall but it ended up quite quickly with me taking charge, telling them what to do. Oops! 


In five days I’m flying back to Sweden for my Christmas holiday and when I get back again me and the boys are swapping around so I’ll be working with the church leaders for the next three months. It’s been a great working with the children but at the same time it feels like it’s time to do something different and develop in something new. 

Here comes a bunch of pictures from the last couple of weeks!















No comments:

Post a Comment